The information presented here takes into account the GDPR, i.e. the general data protection regulation.
- General information
- Personal data administrator
MAREK PAWEŁ PRZYBYLAK, entrepreneur conducting business activity under the name BIKEL.PL MAREK PRZYBYLAK,
TAX ID: PL 7861612458,
Address: Lipowa 17a / 4, 63-000 Środa Wielkopolska
- We care about the safety of personal data sent to us and and we protect it against disclosure to unauthorized persons. Therefore, we have prepared appropriate recommendations so that these data can be safe.
- The above data will be used for possible feedback in connection with:
a. voluntary input by the user in the contact form
- Of course, you can write to us at any time, requesting that your data to be removed from the site.
- We want to point out that personal data left on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- Our website, like most websites, uses so-called cookies. These files:
a. are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.),
b. do not change the settings on your device.
Through the appropriate options of your browser you can at any time:
a. delete cookies,
a. remember information about your presence on our site,
b. keep statistics of visits,
c. support marketing operations.
If you want to learn how to manage cookies in your browser, e.g. by disabling them, you can use the help file of your browser. The F1 key function in the browser will help you. In addition, you will find appropriate tips on different subpages, depending on the browser you are using, e.g. Firefox. Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge. You can also find more information about cookies on Wikipedia.